Webfire Themes License Agreement
Webfire Themes sells Custom Weebly Templates under the following License agreement.
The “Final product” is the implementation of the Custom Weebly Template in the form of a website, built using Weebly or a re-branded version of Weebly via a third party hosting company.
Each Custom Weebly Template can be purchased using one of two license types:
- Standard – Permits the use of purchased template on a single LIVE website (1 Entitlement).
- Designer – Permits the use of purchased template on an unlimited amount of LIVE websites (Unlimited Entitlements).
What you “CAN” do with a Webfire Themes Custom Weebly Template
- You (the purchaser) are licensed to use the template to create a website(s) for yourself or a client(s) in line with the license type you purchased.
- You can sell the “final product” to your client at which point the license transfers to them.
- You can customize the template as long as it is used for the “final product” (See terms of Service for what customization’s are supported)
EG: You can change the color scheme, add new custom widgets, change the layout, add new page layouts etc for a website you’re building for yourself or a client.
What you “CAN’T” do with a Webfire Themes Custom Weebly Template
- You can’t use the purchased template to create “final product(s)” that exceed the entitlements than you purchased
EG: If you purchased a Standard License you cannot create 2 LIVE websites using that template. In order to use the template for a second website you would need to re-purchase the Template..
- You can’t redistribute or sell the Template as stock regardless of any customization you have made.
- You can’t extract parts of our Custom Weebly Templates for use with other Website Templates that are not licensed by Webfire Themes.
EG: You cannot use one of the custom widgets from a Webfire Themes Custom Weebly Template in a Custom theme you have created yourself or purchased from another Theme provider.
The other “stuff”
Each Purchase permits you to download the product purchased up to a maximum of 4 times per purchase. This will allow you to purchase updated versions of the theme or repeat downloads of the same version. Brand new themes may permit up to 5 downloads to account for the likely hood of more frequent updates in the early stages of the template life cycle.
Certain components within our Templates will be sourced by Webfire Themes from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Templates description page or in the Templates downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Template.
Historic customers (Customers of Webfire Themes that purchased a Custom Weebly Template before the new website went live on 08th May 2015 are entitled to use their product under the same license agreement with the exception of the download limit. To appeal for a download link to an updated theme, please raise a ticket and we will review your case.